At a high level, this is how it works:
1. I help you find Advice-Only advisor candidates. See
2. You interview the advisor candidates and you select an advisor you would like to work with. See
3. The advisor gives you advice telling you exactly what to do.
4. You follow the advice by working through customer service at various financial institutions. See
5. After some time (six months, a year, several years, …) or when something major happens, you go back to your advisor and see what changes you should make. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
You don’t have to become a money wizard when you work with an Advice-Only financial advisor. You only need to follow specific instructions.